Publications, Lectures and Other Stuff
A. Courses I presently teach at MUIC:
1. Paradigms in the Social Science I (A History of Social and Political Thought up to the late 19th Century).
2. History and Systems of Psychology. [NB. Lecture summaries of many lectures available on You-tube (below)].
3. World History C, c.1900-1945.
B. Upper-level courses I have previously taught at MUIC:
1. Social Institutions.
2. Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing.
3. World History A, c.1450-c.1763.
4. World History B, c.1763-1914.
C. Introductory courses I have previously taught at MUIC:
1. Introduction to Psychology.
2. Introduction to Sociology.
3. Introduction to Physical Anthropology.
D. Online course I co-teach at the Wilmette Institute:
1. Understanding Baha’i History.
There are individual supporting videos for several of these courses (see my You-tube site for details), but so far only the History of Psychology course has a substantial number.
You-tube site: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYjQMfPsfP3Fs7fmaeMZ75w